The Barding Saga
Þorsteinn Ingólfsson's Wife
- +1YoungFull of life; fierce, hot-headed, strong, quick, and healthy.
- +0VersedSkilled; someone hardened and honed by life experience.
- +1GenderedHow well do you fit in the role society expects of your gender?
- -1WyrdFated; someone lucky, odd, out of the norm or set apart.
- Þorsteinn Ingólfsson is my husband.
- Björn Bardsson is my son.
- Freydis Bardsdóttir is my daughter.
- Eyvind Olvirsson is a dangerous kinsman.
Gudrun has all the basic moves and female moves. She also has:
Running the House
At the beginning of the session, roll + gendered. On 10+ the house is in order and you hold a bit of silver in excess from managing the inventory. On 7-9 you don’t get the excess silver or the house is lacking:
- drinks (milk or ale)
- food (meat or flour)
- a tool (like a hammer or scissors)
- fabric (wool or linen)
When you act in a kind and friendly manner with someone, gain a bond with them.
When you size someone up, roll + versed. On 10+ ask two, on 7-9 ask one:
- is your character hiding something?
- is your character going to act honorably in the matter of …?
- what is your character most obviously in need of?
- can I trust your character not to …?